Sunday, November 8, 2009

THE GREAT G&G VISIT

G&G came to visit me. I did my best to put on a good show, as did Minnesota by delivering a 65 degree weekend in November! Here are some pics and video shorts of our weekend together...


Granny gave me some good food..


Granny caught me trying to slip into my relaxing bubble bath....


I was very happy upon hearing the news that the Spartans finally...finally won a game...


I put on my Sunday best duds...I make this stuff look goooood...


G&G and I posed for the parent-azi's..



6 comments:

Auntie Niki said...

That little guy is a NUTBURGER!!! I love his antics while eating. And there is nothing cuter than a little naked baby standing next to the tub getting ready to take a bath!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pix and video - looks like a fun weekend! mom

Anonymous said...

With his new found freedom, has he discovered the dog's water dish yet? Grandma K.

Erin said...

looks like a fun time! To be repeated at the end of the year!

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun!!!
I knew I should have hid in Granny and Grampas van
and hitched a ride to see Quinn Steph and Don with them!!!
He is such a cutie! Glad he is feeling better.

Aunt Martha

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures and video clip. Fun to watch him crawl; sure opens up a whole new world doesn't it?

Is he taking steps between furniture, yet?

Coming soon, eh.....

GrandDad