Friday, December 11, 2009

The Best Part of Waking Up

is apparently not Folgers in your cup. Although I am a sucker for a really good cup of joe first thing in the morning. This tops that anytime. I had to capture this at least once. Stephanie and I love to go in and watch him start his day. We should all be so lucky to start each day so excited and in such a great mood!

I know eventually Quinn will be 15 years old, sleeping in his clothes from the night before forcing me to drag him out by his ankles at 11am to get him to mow the lawn. But for now, we'll enjoy this video. :)

7 comments:

Don and Steph said...

test

Auntie Niki said...

Looks like Charlotte has a new favorite video!!! She and NanaB have now watched it about 15 times. What a sweet little guy! Does he always wake up in such a great mood?!?!?

Anonymous said...

He looks much happier then the last posting. Grandma K.

Alicia King said...

Oh my goodness. What a great clip! It's as cute as Niki described!! Quinn, you're adorable.

Grandma Sue said...

Don, you are exactly right about your future with Quinn at 15. Actually the bad mornings start quite a bit earlier..... :-)
Enjoy these days.

Anonymous said...

Don:

I do believe he said, "Hi, Dad." Or was that GrandDad? Hmmm....

GrandDad

ErinM said...

Getting my baby out of bed is the best part of my day, too! That Q buddy just keeps getting cuter and cuter-- I just don't understand how that's possible.... Surely he has to hit a cuteness ceiling at some point?!?