Hi Charlotte! This is your little Cuz Q. I've taken over my mom and dad's computer to write this message. Ha ha! I understand that today is a very special day today for your family?! You are now a BIG sister! Yeah! Well, I have something special just for you and me too. Do you have a Teddy Bear? If so, go grab it and join me in the Teddy Bear Dance! It's the Best!
7 comments:
Fun, Fun, Fun!
Charlie has had a ball watching this and doing the Teddy Bear Dance! She even brought her teddy bear to show Peter in the hospital after watching the video.
Keep Quinn TV coming!
Uncle Corey
Hilarious!!! The Teddy Bear Dance is going to catch on and sweep the nation as the newest fad. Quinn is a dance machine!
Will Quinn do the Teddy Bear Dance with big cousins Erin, Katie and Ellie in a couple weeks??
Teddy Bears are great playmates. Good thing Quinn knows how to teach cousin Charlotte. GrandDad can't wait to get a private lesson on some new moves....
I imagine Quinn might bust out some teddy bear moves at New Years!
Dear Quinn,
I asked NanaB to answer you right away but I have kept her busy playing so she hasn't had time for her computer. I love this new video of you and your bear. I had NanaB get out my bear and I have been doing dances with my bear too! I think you are so funny cousin Quinn! I love you, Charlotte.
I just love these clips, it reminds me of when Linda's boys were little. It goes by so darn fast. Of course they can be pretty funny now but not like when they're Quinn's age.
Post a Comment