Only in Minnesota can you find Santa Clause sitting outside waiting for good little girls and boys to come visit. And, I'm apparently the only Mom in Woodbury taking her 10-month old baby to see Santa Clause outside. :) (it's a balmy 16 degrees and sunny today.) Santa was happy to meet Quinn and have someone to talk to. Quinn didn't break into any of his amazing smiles, but he was really intrigued by Santa's beard and his bell.

3 comments:
I can tell Quinn has been a good boy this year. I am sure Santa will find his way to your house!
Wow! That's one tough Santa!
Quinn looks great!
I think the mismatched mittens is a new style!
Uncle Corey, Auntie Nizzle, Charlie Jo and Peter
Aaah - you noticed the mittens! Darn! I'm learning very fast how easy it is to lose mittens. I've lost one from each pair already!!
Post a Comment