Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cute Cousins!

I just realized that I have photos of Charlotte and Quinn wearing the same sleep and play (thanks to CJ sharing her clothes with her little cousin). Thought it would be fun to see the comparison of how they both looked at approximately the same age.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Does Quinn look different! Where did his cheeks go? I cannot believe how much they look alike....

And, I am only the GrandDad.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe in these pix how much they look alike - I have not thought that so far...nanaB

Anonymous said...

Wow! It is clear that both Charlie and Quinn get their ravishing good looks from their fathers.

Uncle Corey

Auntie Niki said...

I always loved those jammies!!! There is nothing more fun than seeing your favorite clothes live on as hand-me-downs. I hop you guys get the same kick out of Peter wearing all of the awesome duds you sent from Quinn. I was just washing and putting away all of the NB and 0-3 mo. clothes and remembering all of the super cute photos I saw of Mr. Q in those outfits.

And yes, Quinn is looking like such a big boy in that photo!!!! And no, I believe Charlie and Quinn are good-looking thanks to the genes from their mothers.

ErinM said...

Cute cute cute cute cute!!! Hand-me-downs are the best. Am I wrong in thinking that Charbunkle and Quinn have the same eyes? 'Cause Charbunkle definitely got Corey's eyes.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh negative ghost rider. The GOOD LOOKS definitely come from their FATHERS.

Art Vandelle.
Baby Model Manager & Talent Finder