Tuesday, December 1, 2009

He Crawled and Then...

Tonight was just like any other evening. We played, we ate and then Quinn crawled toward his favorite location - the base of the stairs.

And then this happened.....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quinn has had his eyes on those stairs and away he goes....isn't it just amazing how children figure out they can do these feats! mom

ErinM said...

That's one of those milestones that makes you smile and then run to Babies 'R' Us to buy yet another baby gate. Congratulations, Quinn! Condolences, Steph & Don! :) I love the commentary he was doing while climbing-- what a silly goose!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are in DEEP trouble!

Uncle Corey

Anonymous said...

Go Quinn Go!! He is so talented, I think he will soon be riding Kayla up the stairs :)

-Cousin Katie

Anonymous said...

Stephanie - you got that right. WOW! May be he will go directly to bicycles, next up,.....GrandDad.

Auntie Niki said...

Next stop - Mount Everest!!! Quinn is just booming in his physical development lately! Tell him to hold on a couple of days, because his big Christmas present from us is on its way. It is guaranteed to thrill him to no end and it is meant to be opened and assembled IMMEDIATELY!! It should give your kitchen chairs a little rest from being walked all over the place. ; )

stephanie said...

Auntie Niki - You have us so curious! I (I mean Quinn) can't wait to open it! :)

Erin said...

The Mighty Quinn!

Anonymous said...

Quinn..... What next will you do?

Grandma Sue said...

Quinn is so cute. I remember those stair climbing days with Linda's boys. Gates at the top and the bottom.