Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vacation - Day Two

Day two of our vacation started out a little cool and cloudy so we decided to make it a "take it slow" day. Don and Quinn went shopping in the morning while I went to the doc to find drugs for this cold. Yeah! I feel much better now! Then, Quinn took his first nap in his big boy bed! He did fabulous! He didn't try to get off the bed, but he did crawl around on it quite a bit before conking out at the end of the bed, all curled up in the quilt I had pulled back. Three hours later (!) he was up and ready to go again. I guess the mattress we bought is comfy!

We went to the Teddy Bear park in Stillwater in the afternoon and had dinner out on the patio at the Freight House - a restaurant on the St. Croix river. Quinn liked watching the lift bridge go up to let the ferry go through.

All in all, a really fun day!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far so good - sounds like a nice staycation. bjs

Niki said...

Can I come vacation at the Woodbury resort? It looks gorgeous and the weather HAS to be better than here...

stephanie said...

I heard there are some openings in September/October - when there will be 24 hour parties with baby Girl Sanderson..... :)