Saturday, June 19, 2010

We've been working on Quinn's big boy room. We went with a Truck theme since that is what he seems to like best. I think we nailed the idea - Q likes to walk from picture to picture saying "TRUCK!" Then he climbs up the bed and sees the quilt and yells....yep "TRUCK!". It has been fun to watch. Our only concern now is that he may love the room, but instead of sleeping we'll just hear him yell "TRUCK, TRUCK, TRUCK" until 2 in the morning! My God what have we done! :)









3 comments:

Corey Stringer said...

I'm jealous! I would like truck bedding, but Niki won't let me!

Erin said...

Great room! And I see a baby belly. How are you doing?

Anonymous said...

Quinn:

What a great room. GrandDad had a blue bedroom just like yours when he was growing up like you, BUT, I
he sure did not have TRUUUCKS, like you. You are one lucky guy....GrandDad