Sunday, August 29, 2010

Aunt Lisa, Uncle Dave & Cuzzie E & Katie - You ain't got nothing on me!

Next time you come to Minnesota, you better bring your running shoes and a towel to wipe your tears after I kick dust up into your eyes.... This time it was just the diaper dash, but next time.... This is actually two 1 minute videos put together. The first is Nana B and the second is from Dad's perspective straight on....

8 comments:

Alicia King said...

Mighty Quinn, indeed! Way to go, buddy.

Corey Stringer said...

He demolished the competition! Great form, too. I think he needs to be sent away to a training camp to train for the 2026 Olympics.

Erin said...

Well done Quinn! I enjoyed Aunt Barb's play-by-play too:-)

Anonymous said...

There has been a request made for a urinalysis to check for performance enhancing drugs.

Signed,
The Parent of the Second Diaper Dasher

Anonymous said...

I note the ingenuity with which he made his run. Great run. Not everyone can say they won their first race. Let alone, how many great runners can say they ever competed in a diaper dash?

Something for the family record album.

GrandDad

Niki said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I think Quinn was the only one who even made it to the finish line! I love how the other little girl got distracted by the plastic bag (or whatever that was).

Anonymous said...

Impressive speed off the line. Quinn will do great as 1/2 of America's 2030 Gold Medal 2-Man Bobsled Team!

We'll use this video for inspiration for Peter's training!

Uncle Corey

Anonymous said...

Quinn is the undisputed diaper dash champion of Minnesota!! I am in awe of his form and stamina! I see a full-ride MSU track scholarship in his future :) Go Quinn Go! -Katie