You know you really shouldn't stick your kid's finger in an electric socket until she is at LEAST a week old. That hair is phenomenal! What a little cutie. I love the going home outfit. What fun to have a summer baby!!
Just by nature of her birth order, Maisie will be your feisty gal! You know those second children!!!
She is just beautiful! And I am so very happy that I am seeing the Stephanie smile on Steph's face! Happy you are both home safe and sound! Let the wonderful memories begin!!! Aunt Martha :) xoxo
3 comments:
You know you really shouldn't stick your kid's finger in an electric socket until she is at LEAST a week old. That hair is phenomenal! What a little cutie. I love the going home outfit. What fun to have a summer baby!!
Yes - Stephanie is "feisty" . . . and "perky"!
Maisie will take after her mom and be one helluva charmer!
Uncle Corey
Just by nature of her birth order, Maisie will be your feisty gal!
You know those second children!!!
She is just beautiful! And I am so very happy that I am seeing the Stephanie smile on Steph's face! Happy you are both home safe and sound! Let the wonderful memories begin!!!
Aunt Martha :) xoxo
Post a Comment