Here's a look at the last few days. Thank you G&G!!
Quinn has a large Tonka truck - so big that he fits in it himself, and so he was having fun being pushed around by G&G.
Quinn got a haircut from Granny. I wanted to watch and learn, but it was a full-time job just to keep Quinn semi-still while Granny cut his locks.
Quinn has rediscovered his gray stuffed dog lately and has been great about playing with his new best friend on his own. He tugs its ears, kisses its forehead and takes little rests on its back. So cute!
Quinn and Granny have been readings lots of books together.
3 comments:
What cute pix - love that one in the truck! NanaB
If R&K's baby contest was going on I would enter the one of Q in the truck. Grandma K.
Yea G&G!! Love all of the photos...next one I'd really like to see is Granny in the truck being pushed by Quinn... I think Granny would fit too;-)
Post a Comment