Sunday, August 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAISIE!

It feels like not so long ago (because it wasn't) that I was writing that line for Baby Q! Now it is my daughters turn.

Maiya (Maisie) Kathleen Sanderson was born at 12:30ish at 6 lbs 2 oz and 19.5 inches long. We were very, VERY lucky to have Granny, Grandpa and Nana B here to visit her on her Birthday! Maisie Kathleen is what we will be officially calling her after her Grandmothers - Maisie is a nickname that used to be used for Marjorie. We were blessed to have her name sake, Granny Great, in town to help us with Quinn so that we could focus on her birth!

Okay - enough blab because I know the rule of the blogsphere is give the people what the want - PICS!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. Give her lots of hugs and kisses for me. Steph......you did great! Tom, Marilyn, Sue and I went golfing to celebrate. Grandma K.

Erin said...

Happy birthday Maisie Kathleen! Good job Steph! Hope you are feeling better! Love, The PA Taylors

Anonymous said...

My niece is gorgeous! Hi, Maisie! You're pretty lucky to have Stephanie and Don as your mom and dad and Quinn as your brother. Your Aunt Nizzle, cousin Charlotte, cousin Peter, and I can't wait to meet you. We're gonna have a lots of fun in the years ahead!

Love,

Your Very Proud Uncle Corey

Niki said...

Welcome to the world, sweetie! We're already calling you Maisie K. I'm dying to meet you. You have a terrific family to come home to in a few days!