Monday, January 26, 2009

12 Days to Go!

Well, we are still waiting for Baby Sanderson to arrive.  Baby S might not be ready, but I am!  With just 12 days (or less) to go and lots of time on my hands, I've been day dreaming about the things I can look forward to post-pregnancy.  Here's my top five list:
  1. Getting to know Baby S. Can't wait to see what type of personality this little one has!
  2. A glass of OJ and fresh fruit first thing in the morning.  
  3. Taking Kayla for a walk or jog around the neighborhood.
  4. Having a waistline (hopefully a small one)
  5. An occasional glass of red wine!  
The latest prego photo, taken this weekend at 37 weeks.



9 comments:

ErinM said...

Steph, you look great! And, you look very ready to get this show on the road.... :)

Corey Stringer said...

Stephanie - you look wonderful! We can't wait to meet Baby Sandy!

Anonymous said...

You will be amazed at how fast you shrink after Baby S comes, and then you will find yourself missing feeling the kicks and having a great excuse for not having a flat stomach. ; )

Anonymous said...

And you look awesome by the way!!

Anonymous said...

Steph - you look great! - nice and relaxed! mom

Don and Steph said...

Thanks all! It's nice to hear when you feel like a house!

Mom - I'm becoming an expert at relaxing. Hopefully I can keep it up after Baby S. arrives. :)

Erin said...

Thanks for the update, I check the blog all the time looking for Baby S news!

You look awesome! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Ah, my little baby daughter...she looks wonderful. Love Dad.

Anonymous said...

Great picture Stephanie! We are checking in on you all and sending our love!!
Uncle Doug and Aunt Martha oxoxoxo