Looks like Baby Sanderson is getting ready for the big debut! Stephanie was sent home on bed rest today and the Dr. commented that she was "hopeful" we'd make it to next week...yikes!!!!! We thought we had three more weeks and we were not mentally prepared for that comment - which must have been obvious by the expression on our faces as she quickly tried to reassure us.
That has lead to a night of starting to pack bags, and quickly panicking about our "Boys" names. We've been writing down every name combo you can think of on sticky notes!!!
27 comments:
That bustling around will get you to the hospital itself....actually there is bustling around on Cobb Creek as well tonight - YIKES is right! NanaB
Corey and I panicked in the hospital when we were there to have Charlotte because we didn't have a back-up boy's name just in case the ultrasound had been wrong about the gender. We decided to go with Corey James Stringer Jr., but we ended up with the girl we had been promised. You guys could always go with DW Jr.! ; )
I bet Kayla is sensing some of the energy and starting to wonder what all the fuss is about...
DW Jr. it will not be. I don't want to curse a child with an old school name like "Donald"!
Kayla's been good. Just curious what is up!
If DW Jr is not to be, you could just always use Corey James Sanderson:-)
How exciting Steph! Wishing you all the best!
OR...
Born on Monday=name him Martin
Born on Tuesday=name him Barack
:-)
I vote for Suzanne
A boy named Sue!!
More names:
Achibald Fenster Sanderson
Rockabilly Rubarb Sanderson
Bob Sanderson (no middle name)
Cheeto Cheetah Sanderson
Ronald William Sanderson (I also like this one)
CJS
Good luck Stephanie!!!
Wow! What a list. Niki - All I can say is you better hope Corey does not carry the Y Chrom!
Erin - Barack Sanderson? The initials are BS - so ummm no. :)
Martin though is not bad. Martin Luther, Martin Sheene, - not bad company. Martin Sanderson...hmmm
Actually - we started debating two names last night.... What one do you think was really on the list, but was voted off the island?
Alec
Tucker
Kyle
Ivan
I like:
Owen
Paxton (Pax Sanderson sounds like a sports
name)
Blair
Corey
Cade
I like Tucker, and I like Ivan, too. Kyle I could see.
All I know for sure is that if you have a boy, whatever name you give him will be my favorite boy name ever, just because it's his.
CJS
I guess that Kyle was on the list, but got voted off (although I do love that name!!).
Hmmm...here's my vote for baby boy Sanderson.
How about Nicholas William Sanderson?
The syllables are very nice 3-2-3
... very stable and balanced sounding!
The initials are not bad either NWS
And Nick is a great short name...close to Niki
Keeping you in our thoughts
Love you all
Aunt Martha :)
ps If you named him Ivan as corey suggested
He would become Ivan the terrible
I think when you see him/her you will just know what the name should be... that little twinkle in the eye will tell you everything you need to know :)
Love,
katie
Katie - that "when you see him/her you will just know" sometomes doesn't work. Niki's family tried that with a cat and wound up naming it "Poopbutt."
Holy cow! We are all over the map! Kyle was on the list, but was voted off. So good guess Niki!
Martha - Nicholas- has been discussed in this house...hmmm.....
Corey - I am thinking Jack Daniels Sanderson has a nice ring to it. Perhaps we'd fit in better in Tennessee?
What's in a name?
S Samuel
A Alex
N Nathan
D Dracula
E Eric
R Richard
S Stephan
O Oliver
N Norman
And the overall No.One Pick Is TIGER!!!!
We just read Martha's suggestion Nicholas. Next to Tiger that's our favorite!
Our suggestions are in just in time!!
Love, G&G
I like Nicholas, because then he could be Nicky like his aunt!! ; )
And yes, my family DID have a cat named Poopbutt, but we called him PB.
I like Tiger, but that could be because I, like Granny, have an inappropriate crush on the golfer.
I'll second Nicholas. Forget Tiger. Name him Liger. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic, according to Napolean Dynamite.
Corey (but your kid can call me Uncle Morty).
Alvin.
After watching inauguration coverage this afternoon, the PA Taylors suggest Anderson...but then we realized his name would be Anderson Sanderson. But Cooper would be good.
-PA Taylors (all congregated together at Katie's:-))
I like Cooper. Also BF Goodrich.
Post a Comment