Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Latest

Okay - Corey and Niki lent us this fantastic book that uses statistical data to cluster names around the most likely sibling names, etc.  As we are struggling with finding some good boy names, and since we treat Kayla like a child we decided we should probably choose a "Brother or Sister" name to Kayla.  Here they are:  

Sisters:  Jada, Alyssa, Aspen, Kyra 
Brothers:  Kyler, Jordan, Austin 

Speaking of the dog.  Kdog went to "Doggy Day Care"  today to get her energy out before Barb and Larry show up tomorrow.  The owners stated that she did not want to play with the other dogs, but rather liked to just follow the workers around.  They felt she needed to come more often to get more comfortable.  I can't decide if this is a shrewd business move or if we are simply that great at raising a dog that likes to be with people.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Kayla is pretty sure she's a human. I think that's the real moral of that story.

Anonymous said...

/var/folders/Hj/Hjlqp7YPFqOyd0ow42QKw++++TI/-Tmp-/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0xa10200.tmp.YiJJZm/Photo 37.jpg

Anonymous said...

Poor Kayla has such a surprise coming into her life soon.... NanaB

Anonymous said...

I don't blame Kayla for following the other humans around. I mean, c'mon - they smell much better than the other dogs.

I don't like Aspen for a girl. It's fodder for WAY TOO MANY jokes on the playground.

CJS

Anonymous said...

Sure, she wants to follow around everyone but her Uncle in TC!

Anonymous said...

Ha! We should have seen that one coming!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to gag. :-)

Guess who?