Thursday, January 29, 2009

NOT THERE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby's kick'n, (probably screaming too) but not ready to go!   The nights have become longer, the back aches more achy (or so she tells me and I am buying it), and the patience thinner. 

Stephanie's nesting - I came home to find the laundry room clean, the desk picked up and a tired wife! 

The best part is our child to be is already getting us ready for less sleep by keeping us (both) up now!  Must take after the mother.  :) 

Survey says....I don't think were making it to the 6th - but we'll see!    

8 comments:

Erin said...

Well I am voting for Feb 2...a new kind of Punxsutawney Phil...if Baby S is a girl, 6 more weeks of winter...if he's a boy then spring is just around the corner;-)

Thanks for the update, hang in there Steph (and Don;-))!

Corey Stringer said...

COME OUT AND PLAY WITH ME!

Niki said...

Baby S is just cooking a little longer. He/She is only medium rare, and we all know that babies should be well done!

Anonymous said...

COME OUT AND PLAY WITH ME TOO!!!

Anonymous said...

Almost there!! I keep expecting the grapevine to be buzzing with the news of Baby Sanderson's arrival each day. Any day now! So excited for you guys :)

xoxo
KT

Anonymous said...

Today was the day that I predicted. Only a few hours left. Get going
Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Sorry Grandpa! No Baby S. yet. :)

Anonymous said...

One more sleep then forget that for a while. :-)