Monday, January 5, 2009

Four Weeks and Counting

Four weeks and counting and we need to find a few good boy's names to match our unbeatable girl names!  We started out with names like Tucker, Logan & Tillman.  But those were not to be.  We received recommendations of names like Redford and Harmon, but alas, they just did not hit it with us.  Kayla suggested Kaylan - but that would be just plain odd. 

So here we are - four weeks out and still without a top three list.  We need a few.  Send em' on in!   


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Can't wait until February 6th!!

Corey wants to name our next one Javon Ringer Stringer, so don't steal that one!

Erin said...

Man, I wanted to be the first to comment.

I suggest Oliver-- Oli for short.

Captain Carnivore suggests Alowishus-- Ali for short

Can wait to see Baby Sanderson:-)

Erin said...

Or remember your alma mater...Brewster Sanderson!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - Stephanie and Don, you did it. Congratulations.

We will keep watch.

Just remember, ol' dad got to your blog before Internet mom did.

For great boy names, think of ones like Larry or James or Donald or William, or .... something else.

dad

Anonymous said...

4 weeks away- whoo-hoo!! I can't wait to follow your blog :)

I think Benji (Benjamin) Sanderson has a nice ring to it. And I also think a baby George would be great and has the wonderful family connection for you.

A few colleagues and friends have had a Jameson, Charlie, Colin, and Oliver over the last few months... LOTS of baby boys lately!!

Anonymous said...

Love,
Katie

Anonymous said...

How is someone supposed to get their work done with all this family blogging!! DT

Corey Stringer said...

I like Riesling Sanderson.

CJS

Corey Stringer said...

Also - I am reserving Whiskey James for our son, should we have one. I want a boy named Whiskey Jim!

CJS

I have always liked Eric. How about Eric William Sanderson?

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Thanks for the suggestions! I think Whiskey James is safe for now....

Anonymous said...

Hmm! All good ideas! Thanks all! Corey and Niki - don't worry, Javon Ringer Stringer and Whiskey James are all yours! :)

Anonymous said...

thought this blog was the right place to post a warning issued today by the British Government...

As we near the lambing season, pregnant women are advised to avoid with ewes and their lambs.

(I'm serious, got an email about it today and you were the first person I thought
of;-))

-Erin

Anonymous said...

...are advised to avoid contact...

(word missing)

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely keep that in mind! Thanks, Erin! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph, nothing like a hotline to 10 Downing Steet for inside scoops on key world events, eh......

Erin said...

just using my extensive connections to watch out for my fam:-D

LOL!

Anonymous said...

How fast the time has gone by, but maybe not as fast for you. We can hardly wait for that famous date-Feb. 6 !!!
We are bemoning a blogging family. Maybe we should join the crowd.
Love, G&G

Don and Steph said...

G&G - You should definitely join the crowd! Tell us all about your fun activities! SJS

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how close you are to delivery day/ baby Sanderson birthday!!
How about Nicolas, or Travis, or George?
Blake?
You know I have to approve the name so I don't have any bad associations with kids I have taught through the years! Ha Ha! I have alot of Russian students, would you like some Russian names to choose from?
Vladimyre Sanderson? Sergie Sanderson?
Love to you all, Aunt Martha :)

Teri Lienau said...

Hi Everyone!
Well, we finally made it to yor blogsight!!! Adorable oictures Don and Steph, even those of Quinn (hehehe!) Patrick, Brendan, Bridget and Meaghan can't wait to meet their new cousin! I think I hear "Support the head" as my new motto!
Love, Teri