Mom and Dad came to Minnesota this weekend to help us finish up preparations for Baby Sanderson. Dad and Don painted the Baby's bathroom a light green.
The finished product:
Meanwhile, Mom and I went shopping for all the rest of the baby gear. Mom taught me all the tricks to being a new parent! Yikes! Lots to learn!
And, Kayla? Well, she found some sunshine to sleep in....of course!
6 comments:
Beautiful!! Great work in the bathroom. What did you decide to do with the fan and switch for the baby's room?
Loving the soft green bathroom!
Aunt Martha :)
Welcome to our blog Aunt Martha! Thanks! We like the bathroom too. Much better than the old wallpaper that was there! :)
A pink blog and I notice something pink covering the shower. I wonder if these are hints about Baby Sanderson.
Hope all is well! Bathroom looks great!
Deep thoughts. But alas, no pink in the Bathroom. And the pink on the blog is suppose to be "Grape" colored for the grape vine - but perhaps this is all subliminal....
Wow, this baby will be living the sweet life - their own bathroom. Want to adopt me?
Oh, I forgot - it's too cold there.
Post a Comment