Quarks, quips and tall tales of Sanderson family experiences in Lake Wobegon :)
Friday, April 3, 2009
COMMENTING IS BACK!!!>>>FOR NOW>>>>
We have no idea why, but the comment section keeps freezing up on our blog! It is back! But comment quick, you never know when the gremmlins will attack next!
Nana B gets to discover the joys of shopping with a 2 month old, changing him in strange restrooms, and odd looks from strangers as he squeals and squawks his way through the store!
YEA!!!!! Man, if only I could remember all the pithy things I had planned to write. Lil' CJ says "BA BA WA SHOOCH KKK THBT". I'm sure that's something pithy in baby jargon.
Put NanaB through Quinn bootcamp -- at least she'll be more help than I was when I was there! ; )
4 comments:
Phew!
Good morning. So, what adventures do you have planned for NanaB today?
Great to have the two way communications back up and running.
GrandDad
Nana B gets to discover the joys of shopping with a 2 month old, changing him in strange restrooms, and odd looks from strangers as he squeals and squawks his way through the store!
YEA!!!!! Man, if only I could remember all the pithy things I had planned to write. Lil' CJ says "BA BA WA SHOOCH KKK THBT". I'm sure that's something pithy in baby jargon.
Put NanaB through Quinn bootcamp -- at least she'll be more help than I was when I was there! ; )
Post a Comment