I had to take a moment to post about my first "child" today. Kayla's world turned upside down 12 weeks ago, and she could not have handled the major life change any better. Every day, as Quinn and I move around the house and play in the living room, Kayla - and her pilow - are right there with us.
And, then when Quinn is sleeping, she hangs out with me wherever I am. She loves to go for walks with Quinn and me and trots politely next to the stroller. I could not be more happy about how she handled the transition and thought she needed a little recognition on the blog. Here's a shot of Kayla today - doing her family dog thing!
6 comments:
Kayla and Jibbs are the best!!
Kayla is a very good dog!
What a laid back guard dog... mom
Kayla rules!! From what Niki said after her visit, Kayla is really good with both infants and toddlers. Yay for Kayla! I'm glad Quinn has such a good buddy to hang around with.
Such a sweet girl. Do you think Quinn is watching her yet? Or is she still just a big nose that comes into view now and then?
Quinn is definitely watching Kayla now - and Jibby too! It's a crack up!
Post a Comment