Saturday, April 18, 2009

"I'm Gold and Blue Through and Through."

Bear was feeling a little bullish about the upcoming season. I can't decide if it was because the Irish are returning a strong O Line, or if was because Erin M and Andrew sent him an AWESOME new Jersey. Either way. He is aptly named after his favorite Irish Q-B..... and he is "feeling" it for this fall.

"You are Five Foot Nuthin. A 100 and Nuthin. Not a spec of athletic talent and you hung with the best team in the land. And you are going to walk out of here with a degree from the University of Notre Dame. In your life, you don't have to prove nothing to nobody... except yourself."

I'm going to South Bend."


5 comments:

Niki said...

Quinn looks more like a linebacker than a QB! He looks so handsome in that slick jersey. I think Charlie Jo still fits into hers -- we should bring it up when we come next month and take a photo of the two little Domers together. ; ) She's #40, and that was Maurice Crum last year. I wonder who #9 was (and who it will be this fall)??

ErinM said...

FANTASTIC!!!! Quinn looks extremely handsome in his ND jersey! What a nice ND video-- those are really pretty pictures of the campus!

Go Irish, beat everyone!

Erin said...

Who is the video maker in the family? Great job to whomever!!!

Anonymous said...

Niki - You are more in tune with ND football than I knew! He is almost a linebacker - #9 is a defensive end.

DW

stephanie said...

Don is the video maker extraordinaire in our house! He does do a good job doesn't he??