Whenever I am out running errands and I see other moms with baby carseats, I always try to peak inside in hopes of catching a glimpse of how Quinn might look in a few weeks or months. But, this week, all I kept seeing were babies younger than Quinn. Yikes! I thought my baby would always be the youngest, smallest one out there. But, not anymore!
I used to think all these moms I saw must be so experienced and knowledgeable with their little ones in tow. Now, I've realized I must look like that person to other new moms. How scary is that?
Today, Quinn is 10 weeks old. These last two months have gone so fast, and I'm amazed at how much he has changed - and now I'm realizing - how much I have changed.
6 comments:
Quinn is most definitely a thriving baby! Definitely no longer a newborn. He's growing like a weed and getting even handsomer every day (not sure how that's possible, but he somehow manages it!). I can't wait too see pictures from the next cousin convention when Quinn gets baptised!
Whoops-- I meant that "I can't wait to see pictures", not "I can't wait too see pictures". Sonia's not leaving me very many brain cells to work with-- I think she's hording all of mine.
Thanks EM! Baby's have a tendency to do that - Q continues to make us sound more silly by the day with Ahhhgooo's and ahhmmeeeemmeeeeme's, etc. :)
S&D
You ARE a knowledgeable and experienced momma! You have got everything under control and Quinn is probably going to be asking to borrow the car sometime next week. Gaining confidence is better than any drug you could possibly take. ; )
Next time Charlie Jo comes to Minnesota, Quinn is probably going to be even more interested in her. He's going to start trying to figure out how he can also start zooming around. I bet we're going to get even funnier photos in May!
Niki - Thanks! I totally agree - confidence is the best medicine!
Post a Comment