Sunday, April 5, 2009

NANA 2 THE B YA YOU KNOW ME

Nana B came to visit me this weekend. It was AWESOME! Finally someone other than the "rents" to hold me and carry me from room to room. It's just getting embarassing the way they fawn over me, really I feel for them. They are sad dude.



The first thing Nana B did was put me on her lap and read to me for a while.











Someone here just told me a good joke. Or I farted. Either way it was funny! Come'on, what did you expect? I'm a boy!









This next Pic is just after I took a look at my 401K. I don't like to talk about it. Dad should have gotten a masters in finance instead.







I got an incredible nap in with Nana-nizzle.




Finally some good ol'fashioned play time with one of my favorite toys! Da Bear!

Come back soon Nana-B! I am getting fussy on my parents already! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend I had with Quinn! Thanks for having me! I love all those wonderful smiles!! love,NanaB

Niki said...

I think Quinn aged a whole month in the week since Charlie Jo and I were there! He is starting to look like such a baby rather than a newborn. Looks like Q is starting to get the hang of the bear activity center, too!