Sunday, February 1, 2009

LAZY SUNDAY


This poor dog has no idea of what is coming.......

7 comments:

Niki said...

It's probably a good thing she's clueless. Otherwise, she just might lose her little mind. I also wonder what the little black feline will think of the newest member of the family!

Anonymous said...

Rest up Kaya!!

Erin said...

I think she needs a "I'm a big sister" shirt:-)

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome idea! Wouldn't that be hysterical to see? I've got to keep my eyes open for this at pet stores... :)

Anonymous said...

Stephanie - Tell Kayla to "move over" I am coming to visit and I anticipate the need to have a snooze in the sun and laying on that doggie bed looks like a great place to snooze.

See you tomorrow.

Love dad.

Erin said...

We want another update!!!
LOVE
your blog obsessed cousin;-)

Anonymous said...

ITS A BOY....I CAN JUST FEEL IT.
-ELLIE