Monday, June 8, 2009

Aaahh! Stop Growing!

Not only did Quinn start eating solid foods this weekend, he also gave up his swaddle completely. We put him in his new sleep sack on Friday night and he did great with it!

Ugh! Where did my little cuddly baby go? On the one hand, I'm so excited to see Quinn move into these next stages of babyhood, but at the same time, I already miss my little baby who was content to just hang out in the crook of my arm.

Quinn is definitely taking interest in the world around him and I can tell he's going to be an energetic little boy. When I hold him now, he swings his head from side to side like he's trying to see absolutely everything there is to see!



7 comments:

Alicia King said...

Oh my goodness, Stephanie. So glad I checked in here. That 2nd shot is PRICELESS. He's such a big boy!

Corey Stringer said...

Gotta check everything out!

Niki said...

Corey wants one of those car sleep sacks, I bet!! What a big boy!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this blog makes me happy or sad - What did happen to little baby Quinn - he looks more like a toddler now!! NanaB

Erin said...

I think that second picture says, "you talkin' to me?!"

Anonymous said...

Picture #3 is my favorite. I'd love to know what he was thinking.

Anonymous said...

I just have to repeat that he is the sweetest little baby boy I have ever seen!!!
Seriously, Quinn could be the Gerber baby!
Love, Aunt Martha