Sunday, June 14, 2009

TC SANDERSON BABY MEETS THE TC TAYLOR'S

Phew! Finally after all that driving we made it to the wonderful place that Mum and Dad call "TC". I was pretty excited to get the heck out of the car seat and meet the TC Taylors. They were really excited to see me and are giving me a lot of love, but then who wouldn't? I mean, have you seen my pinch-a-ble cheeks? :)




Today Nana B took me for some ice cream! Well sort of. But at least we all got to hang out in Sutton's Bay for the afternoon!.



Then this morning, Cuzzy E and I went to Arts for my first Glen Arbor experience! I have a feeling I am going to be seeing a lot more of this place over the years.



Yesterday we went to Elk Lake Park and I got to hang with Granny Great.



And of course, dad took me for a ride to check out some boats in Harbor Springs. He says some day I will be his "First Mate", whatever that is.



Finally this evening, my GREAT Aunt Lisa decided to test my legs. Check out my video. I think I make walking look good. But you might need to turn of the volume a bit. Hope everyone is having as fun a week as me! - Q

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow he will be running! Grandma K

Anonymous said...

How appropriate that his running aunt would get him walking first!! NanaB

Erin said...

Looks like you are having a great time. Wish we could be there. Please see what you can do about warming up the Lake for the PA Taylors:-)

p.s. Quinn should stay Up North and run the Cherry Festival 5K in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

That's my Grandson; probably will skip crawling....
GrandDad

Corey Stringer said...

Wish we were there!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Hope Quinn got to enjoy some Tater Tots at Art's :)

-Katie