Thursday, June 18, 2009

Canadian Lakes Extravaganza!

Well I arrived at our next stop on the vacation, the great CL! Grandma K has created a new front lawn that I can't wait to run on next summer.



We went for a stroll around the lakes...



Then we watched the deer walk across the street to eat Grandma's plants.



That night, I was a bit scared of the sounds in the woods....



So I grabbed Ted to join me...



Today, Grandma fed me while Mom does what she does best....(dad doesn't know that this is how a typical day actually goes at home too....)




Finally Pop put up GK's Screen house so we could hang out.




GK held me while he finished up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a fun time in at Grandma Karen's house! Loved the scared pix of noises in woods! NanaB

Corey Stringer said...

Oh no! Scared Bubby!

Just wait until next year . . . all those critters making noises in the woods will be scared of Quinn the Moose stomping around!

Corey Stringer said...

The picture of Quinn at night is a hit this morning among the staff!

Niki said...

I want that screen room thingy!!! So cool...