Here are his stats: He is 14 lbs. 8 oz. (50th percentile), 24 3/4 inches tall (50th percentile) and 15 7/8 inches circumference of his head, which is in the 25th percentile. He's tracking perfect. I asked about his thunder thighs, and our doctor says that breast fed babies gain more weight than formula fed babies. Interesting, huh? She predicted that he'll be 20 lbs. at around nine months. Wow! My baby is growing so fast.
This weekend, Don and I will try to feed Quinn solid food for the first time. Should be an interesting adventure! I can't believe my baby is already at this stage of beginning solids. These first four months went by so quickly!
My little burrito napping on the couch.
Quinn really loves tummy time now. So much so, that's he not real motivated to try rolling over. Oh well!
7 comments:
Good pix - the first one is so sweet! NanaB
PERFECT!!! CJ weighed 15 lbs. 3 oz. at her 4 month appointment, so Quinn's apparently not carrying his weight in his thunder thighs! ; ) I think his thighs are great. What a sweet little face in the tummy time photo!!
I remember when Charlie stopped rolling over because she liked Tummy Time, too! Look at that smile!
I wanna see a video of trying solid food!!!! Mix up some cereal and shovel it in! ; )
He is sooooo precious!
I think soft yellow is a good color for Quinn!
Love, Aunt Martha :)
Handsome dooode!!!
What bright and sparkling eyes! Adorable!!
Post a Comment