Go Quinn, go! He's definitely intrigued. My recommendation is to forget how watery they claim you should mix that cereal and thicken it up a bit. He will love it!!
And Quinn looks so great sitting up all by himself in his high chair! Did you have to stuff dishtowels in the sides like we did with Charlie Jo at first? What a big boy Quinn is getting to be!!!
No! I brought down all these blankets because I thought we'd have to prop him up, but he sat there all by himself! My little pudge! :) Great advice about the rice cereal. I was wondering if it really needed to be so soupy!
7 comments:
This video is priceless! What a sweet child! NanaB
Good Job Quinn!!
Go Quinn, go! He's definitely intrigued. My recommendation is to forget how watery they claim you should mix that cereal and thicken it up a bit. He will love it!!
And Quinn looks so great sitting up all by himself in his high chair! Did you have to stuff dishtowels in the sides like we did with Charlie Jo at first? What a big boy Quinn is getting to be!!!
No! I brought down all these blankets because I thought we'd have to prop him up, but he sat there all by himself! My little pudge! :) Great advice about the rice cereal. I was wondering if it really needed to be so soupy!
So cute. Great clip of Q's big accomplishment.
Aunt Sue
This video is a keeper. Let's see how he handles a steak. Grandma K
Post a Comment