Today is our practice day; tomorrow I go back to work. I can't believe it! These five months have just flown by. I've loved every minute with my little man!
Quinn's day care center
Look how great he's getting at sitting in his high chair!
This is my view when I pull the stroller out of the back of the truck. Is there anything cuter in the whole world??
3 comments:
He absolutely will have fun! Good luck going back tomorrow. I am sure the day will fly by!!
How did Mr. Q do?!?! I bet he had a blast but missed his mommy. I bet he's going to be sitting up on his own any day now -- he looks pretty comfortable in the booster seat!
That is a cute pix of him looking out of the car - he just looks older and older each time I see a pix of him! NanaB
Post a Comment