Thursday, February 5, 2009

BIRTHDAY EVE

Well it's here....almost!   Ellie says boy.  Stephanie says boy.  I say I have no clue.  We'll see what the genes say tomorrow morning at 7:30am!   If it is a boy, we are naming it...................   Wait till tomorrow to find out!  

We are buttoning down the hatches and packing our bags for the morning adventure which begins at 5:30am.  I'll need my caribou coffee.   




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever IT is, he or she will be perfect as are it's parents. We all look forward to welcoming our new family member. Tomorrow will be a great day. Dave

Erin said...

7:47am NY time. Got excited that I might have a new cousin already. Then I remembered there is a time change:-( We are all so happy for you both and excited to welcome #17 into the family.
LOVE
ET

Erin said...

Grandpa Lee, did anyone guess Feb 6 in the baby pool??

Anonymous said...

I was hoping Don would take the laptop into the delivery room and post from there.

I'm sure it has been done, but it's okay if you don't Don. I can't wait to hear!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Charlotte and I are waiting waiting waiting!! I keep telling her to enjoy her last seconds as the only cousin in that generation and she just grins and leaves to chase a dog. ; )

Erin said...

I can't believe we'll soon have 17...we're like the Dugger Family, 17 and counting...only not:-)

Corey Stringer said...

We in Tennessee have heard the happy news! Congratulations, Stephanie, Don, and my little **********!

Alicia King said...

Well???

Erin said...

Word has reached New York too. Happy Birthday Uncle Dave, Happy Birthday Baby S...and Ronald Reagan:-)

Anonymous said...

Celebrating in DC as well! How exciting! Saw the first picture... what a doll!! Can't wait for more to come.

-KT

Niki said...

I love that Quinn had the foresight to be born on both his Great Uncle Dave and Ronald Reagan's birthday. What a smart cookie.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
I can NOT wait to meet you Quinn!!
-your big cousin Ellie