Quarks, quips and tall tales of Sanderson family experiences in Lake Wobegon :)
Quinn looks like he's doing great! Don and Steph, you look like you were born to be parents. Quinn is such a cute little burrito/peanut.
Little worried face . . . Charlie had a little skeptical face when she was that age. I can't wait to hold him. I also can't wait to teach him how to do handbrake turns in his father's car.
Corey!! Don't you dare teach Quinn that. Goodness knows what Don would teach Charlotte then...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Quinn looks like he's doing great! Don and Steph, you look like you were born to be parents. Quinn is such a cute little burrito/peanut.
Little worried face . . .
Charlie had a little skeptical face when she was that age. I can't wait to hold him. I also can't wait to teach him how to do handbrake turns in his father's car.
Corey!! Don't you dare teach Quinn that. Goodness knows what Don would teach Charlotte then...
Post a Comment