Well - we have a ways to go but we are making progress. Q is eating, sleeping & definitely pooping! (For the record mom, yes the diapers aren't as bad as I thought but no, changing them is still not in my top ten favorite activities - nor Quinn's! )
He is really strong. He was tested for hearing, and a variety of other things yesterday and is doing great!
Last night we both got at least 2 hours of consecutive sleep! That has made all the difference this morning. Here are the pics!
5 comments:
Buttercup the stuffed cow loves the new doggie! What is his name? Charlie Jo loves looking at photos of her new cousin. She is waving her arms at him right now.
Speaking of diapers, has Quinn peed on anyone yet? I hear that's the big danger when changing little boys!!
Welcome to parenthood. Makes you appreciate your Mom more, doesn't it........
Of course Mom! But I know steph and I were both perfect angels!
Post a Comment