Saturday, February 14, 2009

Quinn to Mommy: Will you be my Valentine?






Old blue eyes (at least for now) is using his baby face good looks to woo Mommy.  His shirt says it all.  He must take after his Dad! 

Last night, Steph held a duo skype session with Granny in Rochester and Dave in TC.  This child will grow up in a world of video-phones! 

Happy Valentines Day!   

5 comments:

Niki said...

I like the second photo, where his pants look like they're pulled up to his armpits. I guess when your torso is only about 8 inches long, you're in danger of that. ; ) Does he have a girlfriend yet?

Erin said...

I think the PA Taylors need to get webcams and get in on the SKYPE action.

Don and Steph said...

Yes! If you look close, you can see Granny and GPa in the computer.

Niki said...

C'mon -- all the cool kids are Skyping. Don't any of you Mac users have laptops with the webcams built in?

Corey Stringer said...

He's a good-lookin' chap!