She is still trying to figure Quinn out. She sniffs him a lot and I think she's a little put out at how much attention he's getting, but overall, she's been a really good pooch!
I know. I think we'll use Ruff Ruff (that is what Q calls his stuffed dog, go figure) as a reference point and take a picture of Q with the dog each week to see how he grows!
4 comments:
That stuffed dog looks so huge with that little burrito on him! So what does Kayla think of the burrito? That is a super cool swaddle he's rocking!
She is still trying to figure Quinn out. She sniffs him a lot and I think she's a little put out at how much attention he's getting, but overall, she's been a really good pooch!
I know. I think we'll use Ruff Ruff (that is what Q calls his stuffed dog, go figure) as a reference point and take a picture of Q with the dog each week to see how he grows!
Sounds like a great challenge to me! I've got $100 to see Quinn with the stuffed dog at his high school graduation. DT
Post a Comment