You know those people that have a baby and say, "Our little angel slept 4 hours right from the first night". Well, that was not Quinn. Quinn slept 4 hours from 2-6pm, then he heard London Calling and decided to answer. He did not hang up the phone until 5:30am this morning. Mom and I are running on fumes, but he is worth it! Here is a quick snap shot!
4 comments:
Does he have little chicken legs? Is that why he isn't a beef or carnitas burrito? What a cutie pie. Oops sorry - a QD pie. Charlotte Just watched the video twice and smiled while she watched it. We think she knows who he is!
I noticed the posting time of the video as 6:55 am!
Your clock will become Quinn's clock so if he sleeps....Stephanie, you sleep!!
Uncle Doug woke me up this morning to come down and see more pictures! What a great way to start the day!
Coffee and Quinn pictures!!
Love,
G.A.M.
great aunt martha
So... I need to hear what Granny was doing 46 years ago today!!!! You and Granny need to compare notes!!
Qwinn... Grandma K. loves you!
Just back from a day in upstate NY with Captain Carnivore's family. Of course I went straight to the computer when I got home to see if there were new Quinn shots. You did not disappoint, thanks!! :-)
Don, is he a chicken burrito with hot sauce?
Post a Comment