I don't know what I would have done these last two weeks without Mom here to help me. She tirelessly kept the house running, made yummy meals for Don and me, and played with Quinn while I tried to catch some extra ZZZs.
Mom, thank you! You are so wonderful! I hope I can be as good a mother to Quinn as you have always been to me.
3 comments:
Stephanie - And thank you so much! It was my pleasure to come help the Sandersons out. I had lots of fun doing it! You are going to be a great mom for Quinn!! Love, mom
NanaB is terrific at taking care of bleary-eyed new parents and squirmy little newborns. Maybe it could be a second career - caregiver for new families! If the bookmobile gig ever goes away, I think we just might have the idea for making the first million dollars...
I had the pleasure and honor of watching Nana B raise her own two wonderful children, and I learned tons from her too!
Greatful that we lived close and she and Larry were several years ahead of Doug and me in the parenting process!
Three cheers for Nana B.and Granddad Stringer
aka b and l!
Love, Aunt Martha
Post a Comment