Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Swill'n & Chill'n






Quinn is up and about today.  Had his first baby check up, and needs to go back (hopefully just one more time) tomorrow.   He has been more awake and a ton of fun today! 

 

8 comments:

Erin said...

love that last photo!

Anonymous said...

That last photo is totally Quinn's GQ pose.

Anonymous said...

Ready & Mische want to know if you've forgotten to feed Kayla dinner yet?

ErinM said...

That last picture is the incredibly adorable!!! Definitely frame-worthy.

Anonymous said...

Tell Ready & Mische Not yet. She has been demanding!

Maybe I should send that last photo into Regis and Kelly?

Corey Stringer said...

In that last photo, Quinn appears to be daydreaming of powersliding Daddy's Acura.

Anonymous said...

That is as close to it as he is going to come!

Corey Stringer said...

He does have a mischievious look about him. I think Dad and Mom Sanderson will have their hands full.

Are you guys used to the terms Mom and Dad yet? I'm still getting used to it.